•  

Thursday Night Rides! Meet at CamRock Garage. No-drop. Ride at 6p.

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 24, 2015, 07:59 AM

Is the pope Catholic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, not to make it political, but I have seen some candidates question that the last few days ;-)

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward - CamRock Bike Park
    Trail Steward

September 24, 2015, 07:50 AM

I've recruited another new rider too......

~ 'You can have as many bikes as you want, just make sure they're all the same color and you never keep more than one in the same place. She'll never know.'

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 24, 2015, 07:37 AM

Is the pope Catholic?

~ 'You can have as many bikes as you want, just make sure they're all the same color and you never keep more than one in the same place. She'll never know.'

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 24, 2015, 06:24 AM

It's going to be a perfect night for riding tonight! It is too dang nice out not to ride. But bummer for me I have a CORP Board meeting to go to. Though I think a bit of riding at Seminole beforehand is in the cards for me.
    Anyway, Pete and/or Mike are you guys around to lead the troops?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator
    Doesn't have to look pretty, just has to work.

September 18, 2015, 03:03 PM

There really should be a "like" button for this.

~ "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise something great will come out of it"
               Benjamin Mae, We Bought a Zoo

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 18, 2015, 01:02 PM

So those crazy folks from Bontrager mounted everyone up with lights, and headed off into the night, lightning flashing in the distance. It was a wild ride along the creekside trails, through the prairies, and tearing down Rip 'N Ride. About then the skies opened up and the torrential rains hit.
    It was time to hit the gravel and make a mad dash back to CamRock Sport for some Fat Tire ale on tap and lots of BS and drip drying back at the shop.
    Overall a heck of a night!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 17, 2015, 06:12 PM

Sorry for the late post. This has been a hard one to figure. We are going to go ahead with the a Bontrager demo Night Ride.
    So we still have gotten very little rain out here. And it looks like it will be past soon.
    No guarantees. Except no matter what, you can test lights on trails. If we get more rain, the trails will be double track grass and gravel. If not we can get some sweet singletrack riding in. Another guarantee is that CamRock Sport will have the game on, the grill going, and cold beer. So we got that going for us 😃

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 17, 2015, 05:08 PM

I'm sure you're checking radar chuck.....what are your thoughts?

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 17, 2015, 03:44 PM

So far the rain has pretty much avoided us. The rides will be on unless we get hit with more rain.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 15, 2015, 03:35 PM

If anyone is interested in double dipping....... I might do a loop at 6 before the bontrager ride.

I just might join you Pete.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 15, 2015, 03:16 PM

If anyone is interested in double dipping....... I might do a loop at 6 before the bontrager ride.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 15, 2015, 03:14 PM

This weeks ride is going off at 7! Bontrager, along wtih CamRock Sport, is sponsoring a Night ride. Free lights to try out and play with! If you are new to night riding, this is your chance to give it a try. If you are into night riding, this is your chance to try some new lights!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/693252184138547/
    In case anyone misses the announcement and/or time change, or has plans to ride at the normal time, I will try and be there at 6 as well.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 11, 2015, 02:15 PM

Right on man! Just let me know if you're ever selling yer fat bike!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 11, 2015, 01:35 PM

I'll be there tonight but with the road bike if anyone wants to do that.
    I like the way you think Pete. This would be cool to make the Thursday Night Rides a rain or shine, any weather, type of event. Now we just need to get you that fat bike  ;D
    Though I really enjoyed the 3+ hour ride I got in Indiana yesterday, but that was just dumb luck being in the right place at the right weather window. Just glad I got to take advantage of it!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 10, 2015, 04:41 PM

I'll be there tonight but with the road bike if anyone wants to do that.