•  

Blowing the farm

farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

March 29, 2012, 11:28 PM

Managed to get out and started blowing the leaves off the south loop. Probably got about half done, if it doesn't rain I hope to finish up tomorrow night. Bought a blower unit to fit on my Stihl Kombi. I don't think it does as nice of job as the backpack blowers, but at $95 it worked pretty good.

If anyone else has time they can start in on the north loop.

Just got back last night from visiting my son in New York. Haven't been on a bike all week, I need to ride   :)

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

April 06, 2012, 06:18 AM

I finished blowing the south loop last night and Mike Meccia (thanks Mike)  took care of the north loop so it should all be in pretty good shape. I think there are one or two trees down in the north loop yet but I cleared brush so they can be ridden around until I get out there with a chain saw.

Might try to get out for a ride tonight when I get home from work

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

April 06, 2012, 08:56 AM

What time?  I'm a bachelor for the weekend starting at 4 this afternoon I'd be game to join you.

~ i like social d

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

April 06, 2012, 05:24 PM

Hey Nelson
    Sorry about the late notice. I don't check my e-mails during the day. I'm just getting ready to leave work now. If you get this and want to join me just give me a call and I'll wait for you. Maybe bring your lights if it looks like you'll be a little late

Greg
    669-1648