•  

Big Foot spotted at Blue Mound State Park!

Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

April 21, 2012, 10:49 PM

Ok, this wasn't an actual sighting, but after my solo trek through the woods today, and judging by the size of the tracks, I'm wondering if Big Foot may indeed roam the singletrack there.  My one doubt is that I had though Big Foot to be a relatively elusive and intelligent creature, and whoever or whatever left these tracks probably only has the intelligence level of a much lesser primate.

If we do find it, perhaps we could tame it and put it to work on trail workdays.  Just think of all the people that would show up to see it, we'd have no shortage of volunteers and could even charge admission!

XXX

April 21, 2012, 11:42 PM

Haha, you found my big foot, foot print stamp I've been using!  Just kiding, always wanted to do that though, go make fake bigfoot footprints!

XXX

November 12, 2013, 08:08 PM

Go ahead and report it to www.bfro.net

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

November 12, 2013, 09:13 PM

Not surprising.  Its well known that Squatches like to make clicking sounds to communicate.  With all those out of tune clickety clackety derailleurs flying around the park, it is a wonder we don't have a Squatch parade when we do a group ride.

Mountain Bike Bigfoot Watch International

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mountain-Bike-Bigfoot-Watch-International/576361035716277

XXX
    Nate W.
    Club Raconteur

November 13, 2013, 06:20 AM

I've met a Bigfoot "enthusiast" who has audio from the Blue Mound area that he claims is legitimate.

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

November 13, 2013, 07:29 AM

I've met a Bigfoot "enthusiast" who has audio from the Blue Mound area that he claims is legitimate.

Great....so much for night rides out there.  I get the heebie jeebies enough riding alone in the day.

XXX
    singletrackminx

November 13, 2013, 09:48 AM

Nah, that audio was just me trying to get up some of those hills.  :o

XXX
    singletrackminx

November 13, 2013, 10:17 AM

So I mentioned this to my relative who works for the parks. I guess at one of the parks (not in WI) the volunteers heard about this guy looking for Big Foot in the park and lets just say the guy now finds a lot more evidence of Big Foot. LMFAO

We should rent a big foot suit and get someone to ride the trails...

XXX

November 13, 2013, 05:58 PM

The feds are looking into this as we speak... seems some scat and empty beer bottles were found yesterday.  Last sighting was in the Brigham woods area- could be a hybridized bear of sorts.

XXX

November 19, 2013, 11:16 AM

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm
    Trail Steward

November 19, 2013, 07:54 PM

We should rent a big foot suit and get someone to ride the trails...

[attachment deleted by admin]

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40