•  

New circle.

imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

July 23, 2013, 09:13 PM

The outer ring of the expanded pump track is done.

Thanks Aaron and Nelson.

XXX

August 04, 2013, 08:27 PM

I had not been to the bike park in well over a year (middleton seems so far away  ::) ), but had a chance to get out there today and got to see all the progress.  The new new length to the pump track has a ton of potential, good job in getting that put in.

I moved a tiny bit of dirt around to tweak some spots on the new side of the pump track that seemed awkward but didn't want to touch too much because I'm not familiar with the plan, plus it's been a while since I've done that sort of riding so some of the awkwardness could well have been me :)

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

August 04, 2013, 09:09 PM

I had not been to the bike park in well over a year (middleton seems so far away  ::) ), but had a chance to get out there today and got to see all the progress.  The new new length to the pump track has a ton of potential, good job in getting that put in.

I moved a tiny bit of dirt around to tweak some spots on the new side of the pump track that seemed awkward but didn't want to touch too much because I'm not familiar with the plan, plus it's been a while since I've done that sort of riding so some of the awkwardness could well have been me :)

Thanks.

Yeah, it's REAL awkward but we barely got the circle complete and confess to some riding and have a beer time too. That side needs the bumps moved around. The wide space is where the machine carried dirt in.

We're also giving some attention to getting XC riders a few miles to ride.

I had fun going opposite direction with family to CamRock.

Thanks again.