•  

Skills Clinics??

July 21, 2015, 01:50 AM

I am new to riding this year and am hoping to further my skills. Are there clinics/lessons available in the area that could help me out?

Thanks!

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward

July 21, 2015, 08:49 AM

I am new to riding this year and am hoping to further my skills. Are there clinics/lessons available in the area that could help me out?

Thanks!

Welcome!

There's a tradition of skills or group session (practice your moves) rides that have mostly been at Quarry Park, Pleasant View and Blackhawk but many of those riders meet at all our trail areas.

Tonight's Tuesday at Pleasant View may not happen because of the hearing in Mt. Horeb for Blue Mound State Park. Aaron, Ron and I have barely been able to keep up with cutting weeds and branches so we've not done the occasional shout out for that style ride. Now there's a bunch of trees down :(. Stay tuned.

Please consider the group meet up before our board meeting Thursday. There will be a 5:45 ride at Quarry Park lead by Mike who is a great rider usually working there and Quarry Ridge.

The Blackhawk youth lessons have some skills features built and Thursday evenings usually have our VP Jon leading adults while the kids are learning.

Stay tuned and I'm sure you'll get some great group ride opportunities. Shout out when you ride and that will help.

XXX

July 21, 2015, 11:26 PM

OK. Thanks for the info  :)

XXX

August 19, 2015, 09:42 PM

I'll host one or two this Fall. It's hard to session things while mosquitos swarm!