•  

Trimming Crew

July 13, 2023, 09:05 AM

We need a crew to trim back the farm. Would like to get a good number so we can knock it all out quick and then ride. Anyone willing should email randy.williams@madcitydirt.com. We can schedule once we see who all is interested.

XXX

July 26, 2023, 10:35 AM

We need a crew to trim back the farm. Would like to get a good number so we can knock it all out quick and then ride. Anyone willing should email randy.williams@madcitydirt.com. We can schedule once we see who all is interested.

I could help trim Tue 8/1 between 9-4
    Or Sat 8/5 between 6-9pm

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

August 15, 2023, 06:02 AM

Since Randy has moved before any trimming got done, I was wondering if someone else would be willing to step up and organize a trimming day at the Farm.
    I've been going out after work this past week or so and picking away at the south loop. Finally finished up last night. The south loop is trimmed and all the trees are cleared. We just need the north loop done yet.
    I know I am probably not going to get at it again for at least the next couple weeks.

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX

September 15, 2023, 05:56 PM

I did get some trimming done on the north loop. Only got as far as the bobsled run though. Hoping some others were able to get out there since then. I’ll try again this coming week.