•  

Quarry Ridge - Weekly Social Ride - Wednesdays at 6 pm

August 26, 2013, 10:08 PM

See ya there Jeff.  If you got a map I got some ideas.

XXX

September 10, 2013, 11:03 PM

Looks like the weather for 9/11 is going to be a little cooler than the last few days. Even if we get a little rain in the morning, the trail will be dry by the afternoon and the 6 pm ride won't be affected.

XXX

September 11, 2013, 10:48 AM

My clan will be there.

sent from my Smarterthanme Phone

XXX

September 11, 2013, 10:59 AM

I can actually make this one!

XXX

September 11, 2013, 07:39 PM

Good ride tonight, only one lap for me as I flatted out on the little rock jump :( Next week I'll be back with higher tire pressure!

XXX

September 12, 2013, 06:04 AM

I'm going to start getting there a bit later- 7:15pm to avoid rush hour and cause I love night rides.  I will probably ride at least until 9:30, so join me if you see my lights.

XXX

September 18, 2013, 11:49 AM

The ride tonight (9/18) is on. The weather forecast predicted about 10 times the rain than we actually received. There may be a few puddles, but it should be dry by 6.

XXX

September 18, 2013, 01:35 PM

I'll have lights and be there 7:15 again.  Thanks for trail condition update Jeff.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

September 18, 2013, 10:57 PM

I couldn't make it tonight, but hope to next week; for the late ride.

XXX

September 19, 2013, 04:15 PM

Great ride last night everybody. I will continue to night ride 7-1030ish on Weds, if you see lights come join me!  Some laps are slow, some fast, but I ride every trail there- none of this same lap for 2 hours stuff. What a perfect night!

XXX
    Bin
    aka Ben

October 02, 2013, 08:53 AM

Is this happening tonight?  I need to test my new light from the group buy and was planning on QR tonight but I just saw there is a farm ride happening and I haven't seen anything specific yet about this week at QR.

XXX

October 02, 2013, 10:58 AM

Yes. Still on. We are gathering afterwards at my house instead of the parking lot  for beers around a fire. Byob! I will lead the 1.5 ride back to my house from QR for those who don't know where I live.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

October 08, 2013, 10:19 PM

I'll be out for round two tomorrow night; arriving between 7:30 and 8:00.

Jon

XXX

October 09, 2013, 09:18 AM

Yes. Still on. We are gathering afterwards at my house instead of the parking lot  for beers around a fire. Byob! I will lead the 1.5 ride back to my house from QR for those who don't know where I live.

gathering at your place b4 or after the ride tonight?

XXX
    blackbike (Scot E)
    None more black

October 09, 2013, 09:46 AM

I'll be out there tonight, at last for the riding part.  Riding is 6PM to when?  What time to your house Nick?

~ Look up on the wall baby, hand me down my shootin' iron.
    Call your mother long distance, tell her to expect your body home.