•  

Quarry Ridge - Weekly Social Ride - Wednesdays at 6 pm

October 09, 2013, 10:49 AM

It sounds like a yard sale out there, keys, wheels, phones. I might just show up just to go shopping.

XXX

October 09, 2013, 11:05 AM

I was there between 4-5:30 and the parking lot was packed!  Riders everywhere.

~ Burn rubber

XXX

October 09, 2013, 11:29 AM

I'll be there a little after 6. Bring your lights!

XXX

October 09, 2013, 12:26 PM

It sounds like a yard sale out there, keys, wheels, phones. I might just show up just to go shopping.

no sh*t.  I'm getting paranoid about riding tonight, hope "I" don't get lost.  Or is it the homeless guy in the woods sabotaging us for profit?

XXX

October 09, 2013, 01:02 PM

I'll be out there tonight, at last for the riding part.  Riding is 6PM to when?  What time to your house Nick?

I'll be at home with the kid at 7pm. Feel free to come over anytime between 7-10pm. I got some more fire wood for Wednesdays!

XXX

October 09, 2013, 01:43 PM

I'm going to hopefully make it for my first ever Wed night ride here. Nick, I've got the full cooler still and I'll have it along. Want to message me your address so I can head that way with the cooler after I'm done riding? I'll probably head there closer to 7 if that's when you'll be home.

~ Go Big or Go Home

XXX
    blackbike (Scot E)
    None more black

October 09, 2013, 02:56 PM

I'll be riding by 5:30 if anyone wants to start earlier. 

~ Look up on the wall baby, hand me down my shootin' iron.
    Call your mother long distance, tell her to expect your body home.

XXX

October 16, 2013, 10:53 AM

I'll be out around 4:30 with a noobe if anyone wants to roll earlier.

XXX
    ebaher30
    A.K.A. Ethan

October 30, 2013, 01:36 PM

Is the ride still on for tonight? Wasn't sure since since there's a chance of light rain

XXX

October 30, 2013, 04:48 PM

I won't be there due to the CORP board meeting. I would say it's too wet to ride.

XXX

December 16, 2013, 11:05 AM

going Tuesday night instead of wed.

XXX

December 16, 2013, 11:57 AM

going Tuesday night instead of wed.

EDIT- going to try Camrock instead

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

May 06, 2014, 09:59 PM

Time to get these going again?  If it doesn't rain too much, I will be out tomorrow, 6-ish.

XXX

May 19, 2014, 01:43 PM

Wednesday rides are back! I'll be there on 5/21. Hopefully the weather will be nicer starting soon.

XXX

May 21, 2014, 11:21 PM

Had a great time tonight. The group was a nice size with familiar and new faces, and quite diverse with a fat bike, a jump bike, a modern 1x10 650b rig and vintage hardware all on display.  Jeff showed off some new trail and I learned some new lines, plus I got to take my first solid digger in quite some time (on a perfectly flat beginner section of course). All in all a great night.