•  

The last official Trail Work Day at Seminole will be Sunday, Oct. 26th @ 11am.

October 07, 2014, 08:34 AM

Dirt came on Friday and went on Sunday! We had a great group of volunteers today including some new ones from Madison's MTB Meetup Group.

We laid down a raised 8-10" path through "Glass Alley," and finished up cleaning and shaping the last bit of the Easy Loop as well as raking the entire Easy Loop.

Except for the  2 water crossings which we hope to bridge next Spring, the outer Easy Loop is finished!

Thanks to all the volunteers who have help make this happen! We hope to have a few more great weeks of riding weather, so get out and enjoy!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:50 PM by JHenry »

XXX

October 07, 2014, 11:48 AM

I took over the Madison Mountain Bikers meetup; I posted the trail clean up as an event.  So far we wil be brining three people including myself.  I think we may get a few more!

I hope we can do some rides combining both groups.  I look forward to it!

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

October 07, 2014, 12:28 PM

I took over the Madison Mountain Bikers meetup; I posted the trail clean up as an event.  So far we will be bringing three people including myself.  I think we may get a few more!

I wasn't aware that this site existed. Thanks for helping the cause!

http://www.meetup.com/Madison-Mountain-Bikers/
    XXX

October 08, 2014, 02:01 PM

I took over the Madison Mountain Bikers meetup; I posted the trail clean up as an event.  So far we will be bringing three people including myself.  I think we may get a few more!

I wasn't aware that this site existed. Thanks for helping the cause!

http://www.meetup.com/Madison-Mountain-Bikers/

And my guess is there were people on that site who didn't know CORP existed so, yes, thanks for spreading the word. I don't know the first thing about the meetup site (so I'm not knocking it) and I guess the more ways to get the word out the better, but on the other hand it sure would be nice to just point folks in the direction of this of this site.

Anyhow, the work day is certainly on my radar. I haven't been able to get out there to help yet so I hope I can make it.

XXX

October 23, 2014, 09:55 PM

We will have a lot of dirt to move on Sunday. Dane County is bring in a dump truck tomorrow. Please bring shovels and wheelbarfrows if you have them.

XXX

October 24, 2014, 11:49 AM

We will have a lot of dirt to move on Sunday. Dane County is bring in a dump truck tomorrow. Please bring shovels and wheelbarfrows if you have them.

I said Wednesday but meant this Sunday

XXX

October 26, 2014, 06:43 PM

Dirt came on Friday and went on Sunday! We had a great group of volunteers today including some new ones from Madison's MTB Meetup Group.

We laid down a raised 8-10" path through "Glass Alley," and finished up cleaning and shaping the last bit of the Easy Loop as well as raking the entire Easy Loop.

Except for the  2 water crossings which we hope to bridge next Spring, the outer Easy Loop is finished!

Thanks to all the volunteers who have help make this happen! We hope to have a few more great weeks of riding weather, so get out and enjoy!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:11 PM by Nick C. »