•  

Lots of new and more to come.

imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

September 08, 2013, 11:05 AM

Big thanks to the TTF crew and helpers yesterday. We got a lot done in the skills riding area, and have neat stuff ahead. There will be more all skills and advanced trials riding.

Expect progress more progress with the XC riding in coming weeks. There are a few miles of riding there now that not many riders are aware of.

Consider the new S. Fork Trail and the additions and you have a place like Quarry Ridge in size and also car-free access for 10s of thousands of riders.

I will be doing more work between PV and Blackhawk today with riding thrown in.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 08, 2013, 09:19 PM

Nice looking work everyone! I can't wait to get out and take a ride on all of the new features.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

September 09, 2013, 08:02 AM

Nice work! I heard you fine folks down there working on Saturday and was curious what was being built! Was out on a road ride and couldn't stop down. I've been riding the XC trails around the park and it's been great! Thanks for all your hard work.

The new paved connector path from Greenway Station area is a great climb and descent anyone is out there riding.

XXX

September 09, 2013, 10:14 AM

Nice looking stuff!

There are a few miles of riding there now that not many riders are aware of.

I've been riding the XC trails around the park and it's been great!

I did not realize there was that much out there. Where is it all?