•  

CamRock is OPEN

March 24, 2012, 07:41 PM

Is CR will ridesble tomorrow morning? Any ideas?
    Thx

XXX

March 24, 2012, 09:49 PM

http://www.madcitydirt.com/?page_id=514

Looks like on 3/23 there was standing water and mud.  Usually clears in 24 hours but may take longer this time of year.  By afternoon it may be ok......early morning I'd use caution.

~ I like beer and men

XXX
    Dave
    Assistant Trail Stewart

March 24, 2012, 10:27 PM

I was out there today and I would say no go as of 4pm this afternoon. Saw a couple of folks out there and kindly told them that the trail was closed and they ignored me and kept riding. One guy I got into a bit of a pissing match but I ultimately said to hell with it and walked away.

~ "No regrets, that's my motto. That and everybody wang chung tonight"

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

March 24, 2012, 10:38 PM

Let me guess, Illinois plates?

~ i like social d

XXX
    Dave
    Assistant Trail Stewart

March 25, 2012, 11:17 AM

Nope both were from Wisco. It just sent me into a murderous rage for a second. I'm just tired of people thinking that they have the "RIGHT" to do whatever the frick they want. It doesn't matter if it damages something or someone else, by golly its their right as a tax payer.

I hate people.

~ "No regrets, that's my motto. That and everybody wang chung tonight"

XXX

March 25, 2012, 08:42 PM

Did the trails dry up today?  I'd love to head out there tomorrow if so...

XXX

March 25, 2012, 08:43 PM

Thanks for a quick reply. Saved me a trip. I ended up going this evening around 6pm. I'm no expert but thought trails were in great shape and clean(no leafs - great blow job;))). Almost no people, saw only 2 riders.

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

March 25, 2012, 09:26 PM

I was there around 2:00 for some TTF stuff and the parking lot was pretty full  :o
    XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

March 25, 2012, 09:28 PM

Thanks for a quick reply. Saved me a trip. I ended up going this evening around 6pm. I'm no expert but thought trails were in great shape and clean(no leafs - great blow job;))). Almost no people, saw only 2 riders.

Make sure you are updating the trail conditions  :P