•  

New from the North

June 21, 2013, 10:22 PM

Just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself.  After about 5 years and 50 lbs later, I decided to dust off the bike, tune it up and climb back on.  I'm no stranger to mountain biking, and very excited to see what Madison has to offer.  Originally from the UP with many miles of snowmobile trails, ore to shore races, and tour da woods.  Starting out slow, working on getting my legs under me again, looking forward to hitting some trails soon.  Currently living on the east side of madison, can anyone suggest some good trails or any rides on the east side?   Looking foward to meeting new people on the trails.

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward

June 21, 2013, 11:32 PM

Just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself.  After about 5 years and 50 lbs later, I decided to dust off the bike, tune it up and climb back on.  I'm no stranger to mountain biking, and very excited to see what Madison has to offer.  Originally from the UP with many miles of snowmobile trails, ore to shore races, and tour da woods.  Starting out slow, working on getting my legs under me again, looking forward to hitting some trails soon.  Currently living on the east side of madison, can anyone suggest some good trails or any rides on the east side?   Looking foward to meeting new people on the trails.

Welcome.

The trails we maintain are all on the site here (link below and in menu above). We also work at Blackhawk Ski Club which is an IMBA affiliate club and some of us have a love for Quarry Park downtown.

http://www.madcitydirt.com/index.php?board=32.0

CamRock is east of Madison but there are no official MTB sites on east side.

We have regular gatherings Mon - Wed at CamRock, Middleton Bike Park and Blackhawk in that order.

Enjoy!

XXX

June 22, 2013, 05:31 PM

Cool thank you.  About what time do you usually get together?