•  

Massive Results from the Seminole Trails Fundraiser

Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

March 31, 2014, 07:34 AM

Congrats all.  Huge success.  I'll be depositing $5100 this morning in to our bank account.  Massive success supporting the local trails.  The final walk through at Seminole should occur in the next few weeks and we've begun discussions with trail builders to get the dirt moving.

~ i like social d

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:50 PM by Renegade Rick »

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

March 31, 2014, 11:10 AM

And a special thank you to all of the generous sponsors that donated a huge pile of merchandise and swag to make the raffle a huge success. Thank you Saris, SR Suntour Inc., Club Ride Apparel, Ale Asylum, The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company, NessAlla Kombucha, Weary Traveler Free House, Bianchi, Boynton Coaching, Cannondale Bicycles, Continental Bicycle Tires, Drunkcyclist.com, Felt Bicycle, fi'zi:k, Giant, Industry Nine, Giro, Light in Motion, Niner Bikes, Pearl Izumi, Ray's Indoor MTB Park Milwaukee, Shimano, Trek Bicycles, Twin Six, Yakima, and 9 Rounds Gym

~ i like social d

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

April 01, 2014, 10:57 PM

Just an amazing event. And an amazing venue to raise a lot of cash in a hurry. Kind of trumps what I have been getting as feedback from other clubs. These kind of events are the absolute must for us to be able to raise $ to get trail work done. And a minimal input on our end. Very awesome.

~ Chuck Hutchens