•  

Trail clean-up

May 12, 2013, 12:22 PM

Hi Greg, Do you need help clearing the leaves off the trail. I will be going to camrock today (@2:30), and later in the week. I can see if the CORP leaf blower is available, and bring it out to your place on Thursday.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

May 14, 2013, 06:04 AM

Mike, sorry I didn't see your post. If you did get the leaf blower, that would be great. I got the south loop done, so we just need to blow the north loop yet.

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX

May 17, 2013, 03:50 PM

I cleared the leaves from the road thru the uphill after the bob sled run. Man I tell ya, walking the B. S. run was steep and gnarly. Riding it was a blast. Good job cleaning up the south trail Greg, that rode great. This system is what off-road riding in Wisconsin can be like. All you Camrock parking lot pretty-boy posers get over to the Farm, and maybe you'll grow a pair.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

May 17, 2013, 04:56 PM

All you Camrock parking lot pretty-boy posers get over to the Farm, and maybe you'll grow a pair.
    Simply awesome ;D

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

May 17, 2013, 07:31 PM

Thanks Mike!

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

May 18, 2013, 08:04 AM

Went out to the north loop and started blowing going backwards last night. I got past the connector and down thru the ravine on the climb just before it. Finally had to quit because it was getting too dark. Hoping I can make it out later this afternoon and finish up.

Thanks for the help Mike

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

May 18, 2013, 11:08 PM

Mike got out there this afternoon and finished up the north loop. Trail is in great shape although there are some branches and berry brush that are encroaching on the trail. A walk thru with a loppers is next on the agenda. Get out and ride (and grow a pair :) )

Thanks Mike for your help

Got a half lap in with Mike and then finished by riding both loops in both directions. It amazes me what the tractor will climb with a pair of Nates ;D

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:13 PM by farmguy »

XXX

May 20, 2013, 04:00 PM

First time poster long time CORP secret admirer.  I would like to pay a membership and in return get access to The Farm.  I will follow all rules.

Are you willing to accomodate me?  If so, please specify amount you would like me to pay.  I always hope to do trail work with you guys but don't do so well with appts and have a fucked up leg so I am not making any promises unless there are specific requirements.

Thank you for all that you guys do!

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

May 20, 2013, 06:00 PM

http://www.imba.com/join

Quite simple. Just make sure to select us as the local chapter.

~ i like social d

XXX

May 21, 2013, 11:02 AM

Done and Done fat tire friend.  Now what?  I would like to grow a pair as soon as possible. 8)  Thanks again!

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

May 21, 2013, 10:03 PM

Thanks for joining us.  We frequently forget to bathe so I hope you can uphold our high standards...

~ i like social d

XXX

May 22, 2013, 07:34 AM

No prob, longtime overdue.  Do I need to meet someone in person or can you email me directions to the Farm? I have band practice on Thursday so no quarry for me. :(

I'm looking at the poster on my wall which says, "Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration, which is why engineers smell really bad."

UPDATE:  someone is already emailing me.  You guys really do have your shit together.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:31 AM by scrunge314 »

XXX

May 22, 2013, 07:22 PM

I'm a relatively new full-fledged CORP member (and helped at the Camrock maintenance days). Like scrunge, I'm looking to grow a pair at the farm. It'd be great to get the lowdown! Thanks guys!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

May 22, 2013, 09:30 PM

We should get a ride going out there soon to show some newbies around! Anyone around to set up a ride this weekend?

~ Chuck Hutchens