•  

Trail Conditions

April 01, 2015, 07:32 AM

I checked this out last week, well worth the stop.  No hills to speak of, but nice gravel of varying quality and freshness.  Not wet at all when I stopped.  Very pretty area and if the wind is just right, you can't tell you're near MMSD at all!

XXX

July 08, 2015, 04:49 PM

Tree down on the inner loop. Last culvert still need to be put in on the inner loop too. I might just take a shovel at lunch this week and finish it up.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:50 PM by Nick C. »

XXX

July 11, 2015, 09:51 PM

Tree down on the inner loop. Last culvert still need to be put in on the inner loop too. I might just take a shovel at lunch this week and finish it up.

Done.

XXX

July 12, 2015, 09:32 AM

Nice work!

XXX

December 30, 2015, 10:44 AM

Three sets of snowshoes on the outer loop.  Might even be able to pull that sled through there now.

XXX

January 27, 2016, 02:29 PM

Groomed

XXX

January 27, 2016, 02:49 PM

You are killing me.  That looks great, but I fear with the warm up that your work will get postholed and rutted by either those that don't know any better or don't care. 

XXX

January 27, 2016, 04:07 PM

You are killing me.  That looks great, but I fear with the warm up that your work will get postholed and rutted by either those that don't know any better or don't care.

I am not worried about it, it's a decent way to spend my lunch break..... I'll just give it another pass or two next week.