•  

Amazon Smile Donation

June 11, 2018, 09:40 AM

So I've been using Amazon Smile for a few years, and recently switched over to supporting CORP through it. I haven't seen it mentioned here though, so I wanted to:

• Make sure my Amazon Smile donations are actually going to someone here (Amazon says I've donated $14 to date out of the $75 CORP has received as a charity)
    • Let others know that it's an incredibly easy way to donate if it actually is going to the trails

Basically if you go to smile.amazon.com instead of www.amazon.com it will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the charity you choose. It's free, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who shops on Amazon.

Can anybody confirm this is being used?

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

June 11, 2018, 11:52 PM

Most definitely!  If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see we list it as a sponsor.  I use it every time I buy from Amazon, although I'm now trying to not make Jeff Bezos any richer if I can help it.  Thanks for the reminder, we should do more about promoting it.

XXX

June 12, 2018, 06:21 AM

Thanks for confirming! Hadn't seen it mentioned other than at the bottom of the page.

I agree, I try to shop local, but damn is amazon convenient..