•  

We picked a jersey company and we have a design now tell us what you want to buy

You must be logged in to vote.
    Use the menu in the top right corner to log in or sign up to become a new user.

Poll

What jersey style will you order?

Men's Team SS
    8 (21.6%)
    Women's Team SS
    1 (2.7%)
    Men's Club SS
    14 (37.8%)
    Women's Club SS
    2 (5.4%)
    DH/BMX
    12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

April 09, 2015, 07:09 PM

For those using Tapatalk, simply press the menu (should be 3 vertical dots) and select Web View. That will open your browser to whatever thread you're viewing.

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

April 13, 2015, 07:59 AM

This poll closes today just before 4:00  :o Remember we will need at least 5 people interested in a style before it will be available for sale through the online store front.
    XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

April 13, 2015, 11:28 AM

But would also buy a DH if it went that way. I'm just not in favor of a long sleeve. or even 3/4 sleeve, jersey in the heat of summer. I like to let the pythons breathe ;D

Know how to make short sleeve, or even sleeveless jerseys?

XXX
    JHenry

April 14, 2015, 07:20 AM

So the results are in and according to the poll we have enough interest in the men's team, club, and DH styles. The women's styles were short the necessary votes but I think I will leave these comments open for a couple more days in case there were any women that missed this thread and will commit to ordering a jersey. We will wrap this up by 8:00 am on Thursday, 4/16. Please post a comment regarding which style you would be interested.
    XXX

April 14, 2015, 07:59 AM

I'm in for 1 DH/BMX style jersey (love mine from 2 years ago)!

XXX

April 14, 2015, 11:47 AM

I could use a new pair of shorts (or Bibs) to go with my new jersey. 

XXX

April 14, 2015, 11:52 AM

I'm not much of a bib man but I'll buy a pair if it helps get your count to 15.

XXX
    JHenry

April 14, 2015, 12:39 PM

We are half way there on the bibs and team jersey deal  :o
    XXX
    Timmy
    I might be hurt, but is my bike ok?

April 14, 2015, 12:52 PM

How well do the BMX Jersey's breath compared the the clubs?
    I usually run really hot so I don't think about long sleeves.

~ Adventure is the invitation to common people to become uncommon - Warren Miller

XXX

April 14, 2015, 01:05 PM

I voted for a Club but I would certainly go with a Team if it helps with numbers. Although maybe those won't get to 15 anyway. Do you know the price difference if we hit 15?

XXX
    JHenry

April 14, 2015, 08:18 PM

How well do the BMX Jersey's breath compared the the clubs?
    I usually run really hot so I don't think about long sleeves.

I don't have any Mt Borah jerseys so I can't speak to breathability. Anyone else?
    XXX
    JHenry

April 14, 2015, 08:26 PM

I voted for a Club but I would certainly go with a Team if it helps with numbers. Although maybe those won't get to 15 anyway. Do you know the price difference if we hit 15?

Guessing between $12 and $22 depending on our orders. Hitting 15 team jerseys and 15 bibs gets us to the 75+ pricing.

Meant to include the link:

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 06:22 AM by JHenry »

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

April 14, 2015, 08:42 PM

1st choice a medium BMX style long sleeve. Second choice a team long sleeve.
    Walt

XXX

April 15, 2015, 07:20 AM

I would also be interested in a set of small bib shorts depending on the design.

XXX
    JHenry

April 16, 2015, 08:29 AM

The poll is now closed. Unfortunately we didn't have the interest in the bibs or either of the ladies cuts  :-\

Our next step is for Mt Borah to get the design transferred to the 3 cuts that we will be offering for sale. I don't have a timeline but I am guessing we should be ready to start ordering in 2 weeks or less.

Thank you to all that participated!