•  

7/22 impromptu west side tour and skils ride.

imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

July 22, 2015, 01:12 PM

Here's a chance to practice every skill in the sport and a tour of the new trail developments on the far west side. I'm not sure many know there's a 6.5 - 12 mi ride on edge of the city that covers every sort of riding.

I can do a meet up after work at Capital Brewery, Pleasant View or Blackhawk. With much work in progress a guided ride could help where the maps and signs do not yet exist. You will get a bit of everything XC, berms, log rides, big climbs and modern flow. I'm aiming for 5:30 start and can meet people along the way.

:)

XXX

July 22, 2015, 05:06 PM

Just joined the forum, but I have reading it (lurking) for a few years. I would love to try and make it to this if it's still going on. I just moved to the west side of town and could ride to meet you at the brewery or Pleasant view.

Thanks,

Jon

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

July 22, 2015, 05:19 PM

Just joined the forum, but I have reading it (lurking) for a few years. I would love to try and make it to this if it's still going on. I just moved to the west side of town and could ride to meet you at the brewery or Pleasant view.

Thanks,

Jon

That darn work crap messed up the departure. I will probably be at P View pump track around 6 if it helps you. Text via six0eight-xxx-xxxx.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:16 AM by imwjl »

XXX

July 22, 2015, 05:33 PM

Works out better for me! I'm running late as well. I think my daughter wants to come with. She's only 12, but got a new 29er for her birthday and is itching to start trail riding. We'll meet you there.

Jon