•  

Shirt preorder NOW!

JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

September 15, 2015, 12:23 PM

They will look very similar this. To preorder please message me here or send me an email. The shirts are included in the entry fee. Extras are $10. Hope you like them!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:46 PM by JHenry »

XXX
    BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator
    Doesn't have to look pretty, just has to work.

September 16, 2015, 04:01 AM

Awesome!

~ "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise something great will come out of it"
               Benjamin Mae, We Bought a Zoo

XXX
    JHenry

September 17, 2015, 12:29 PM

Another teaser  :o

XXX
    JHenry

September 18, 2015, 05:13 PM

Bump for awesomeness!
    XXX
    Timmy
    I might be hurt, but is my bike ok?

September 21, 2015, 09:20 AM

Hells yeah

~ Adventure is the invitation to common people to become uncommon - Warren Miller

XXX

September 21, 2015, 02:13 PM

For those that are new, or that may not know, preordering helps Josh in determining how many and what sizes to order. If you don't preorder the selection of sizes are on a first come basis. So if you plan on attending and want to assure you get the size you want, send him your info.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 21, 2015, 02:19 PM

For those that are new, or that may not know, preordering helps Josh in determining how many and what sizes to order. If you don't preorder the selection of sizes are on a first come basis. So if you plan on attending and want to assure you get the size you want, send him your info.
    Can people pre-order here with their info? Shirt size, real name, contact info? Or should they send a PM to Josh?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    JHenry

September 21, 2015, 02:29 PM

Can people pre-order here with their info? Shirt size, real name, contact info? Or should they send a PM to Josh?
    PM is best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

XXX
    JHenry

September 25, 2015, 12:35 PM

Reminder to get those orders in!