•  

WTB: 26" front wheel

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 25, 2014, 07:28 PM

Really I just need a front hub. Emory's front hub is shot. Really the cones. And mysteriously the replacement parts needed are available in Europe where shipping would cost twice as much as a new hub. I thought I would see if anyone has a 26" wheel sitting around taking up space in the garage.
    Standard 26" wheel.
    Disk brake set up.
    Traditional skewer-style for the shock it has to work with. Fancy through-axles have not made it to the Hutchens Haus....yet ;)
    If it was black that would be a bonus on the cool factor. My son is 12. About when that stuff starts to matter...

~ Chuck Hutchens

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:17 PM by TheMayor1 »

XXX

August 25, 2014, 08:07 PM

I may, I'll check and get back. Need the 6 bolt for disc brakes or does it have rim brakes? I might have one of each at this point...

~ Go Big or Go Home

XXX

August 25, 2014, 08:29 PM

I've got one of each, both are all black. One on the left is off a Trek 4500 front w/ rim brakes and is probably a Bont 550 or 750. The other is a Sun as you can see and quite a bit beefier and for a disc front. Either one fit your description?

~ Go Big or Go Home

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 25, 2014, 11:16 PM

I've got one of each, both are all black. One on the left is off a Trek 4500 front w/ rim brakes and is probably a Bont 550 or 750. The other is a Sun as you can see and quite a bit beefier and for a disc front. Either one fit your description?
    Yeah sorry, forgot the disk detail. The disk wheel looks like it would fit the bill pretty well. What would you need for that? PM me or give me a shout at 7:SEVEN:2 SEVEN:8 3:THREE.

~ Chuck Hutchens