•  

Wednesday Group ride at The FARM! The weeds are whacked and the trail is buff.

Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

August 12, 2013, 10:35 PM

Meet at Gregs house at 6pm,  West and I mean west on Mineral point Rd.  A bit past Barlow Rd on the right hand side you should see the masses gathering for a group ride of the FARM!!!

~ i like social d

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:07 AM by Renegade Rick »

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

August 13, 2013, 09:36 AM

ALL are invited!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 13, 2013, 10:59 AM

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

August 14, 2013, 12:15 PM

ALL are invited!

What do you mean by this Tim!!!!!  Don't you know we are a secret society of exclusionary elitist snobs that wear white one piece racing singlets and ride 13 pound carbon hardtails?  You are fired.

~ i like social d

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

August 14, 2013, 03:19 PM

ALL are invited!

What do you mean by this Tim!!!!!  Don't you know we are a secret society of exclusionary elitist snobs that wear white one piece racing singlets and ride 13 pound carbon hardtails?  You are fired.

Behold the elitist bike I rode my first year with the club and at The Farm:

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

August 14, 2013, 06:04 PM

swine.  ;)

~ i like social d

XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

August 15, 2013, 06:11 AM

... we are a secret society of exclusionary elitist snobs that wear white one piece racing singlets and ride 13 pound carbon hardtails? ...

So I rode my 13 pound carbon fat bike at the Farm last night with 10+ other folks in our white racing singlets and good times ensued. Afterward we consumed designer, limited edition beverages, laughed and chatted about things important to elitist snobs such as ourselves. I would post the GPS from the ride, but that would reveal the secret location.

Thank you so much for hosting this, Farmguy!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 15, 2013, 06:59 AM

... we are a secret society of exclusionary elitist snobs that wear white one piece racing singlets and ride 13 pound carbon hardtails? ...

So I rode my 13 pound carbon fat bike at the Farm last night with 10+ other folks in our white racing singlets and good times ensued. Afterward we consumed designer, limited edition beverages, laughed and chatted about things important to elitist snobs such as ourselves. I would post the GPS from the ride, but that would reveal the secret location.

Thank you so much for hosting this, Farmguy!
    I find that running helium in the tires on my magnesium rimmed carbon fatbike is the way to go. That and the singlet make me feel like I am flying around the trails :)
    Get out of my way! Strava coming through >:(

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

August 15, 2013, 07:42 AM

Greg, thanks for the awesome trails and it was good to meet a few more people out there too!

I was not wearing a singlet, nor do I have a 13 lb carbon bike (or any part that's carbon for that matter) but I survived.  I better head to the LBS before I feel left out!   :D

~ Go Big or Go Home

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

August 15, 2013, 08:12 AM

Afterward we consumed designer, limited edition beverages

Only Nelson and I can do this.......posers!
    XXX

August 15, 2013, 07:35 PM

Had a great time on my first group ride on my 6yr old Rockhopper and was shunned by all. Fellow riders were awesome and the trail was wicked! Thanks Greg and everybody else for being so inviting. Next time I'll bring my special reserve IPA, it's homebrew specially made for the white singlet type.