•  

Spring Cuyuna trip!!!!

March 12, 2017, 05:28 PM

The scoop is I'm not doing BALLS anymore and that isn't changing.  The good part is we've got something fun in the works.  Last Spring myself and a few friends went up to the Cuyuna trails in Crosby, MN for a weekend.  If you haven't been there the trails are a blast.  Even better is there is primo lodging right on the singletrack and an easy walk to town (bars and food).  Link below.

http://www.truenorthbasecamp.com/

They have six cabins that sleep four people comfortably (five if two people share the large bed). 

Let's ride this place together.  I'm giving everybody plenty of notice to get your it together and make this happen.

Dates: 5/11-5/14 2017  (come up on the 12th is you can't do three nights)

The plan: Lunch at Surly Brewing on the 11th followed by an afternoon ride.  Ride Friday, ride Saturday, head home on Sunday.  I'm sure as a group we can fill in the blank spaces in the weekend.

What I offer: Not much.  I've already reserved a cabin for four of us.  Talk to your friends, talk to each other, find a foursome and make a reservation. 

Three of the six cabins are filled with CORP alumni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ I like beer and men

XXX

April 12, 2017, 09:23 PM

Nobody wants a killer weekend of trails, beer, and nonsense?  Get four guys together and fill another cabin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ I like beer and men