•  

We picked a jersey company and we have a design now tell us what you want to buy

You must be logged in to vote.
    Use the menu in the top right corner to log in or sign up to become a new user.

Poll

What jersey style will you order?

Men's Team SS
    8 (21.6%)
    Women's Team SS
    1 (2.7%)
    Men's Club SS
    14 (37.8%)
    Women's Club SS
    2 (5.4%)
    DH/BMX
    12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

May 07, 2015, 07:43 AM

We are currently proofing the final design on each cut that will be available through the online store front. I hope to give the approval in the next few days after several more sets of eyes look over them as well.

The fit/sizing kit is on it's way and will be available at the next months worth of club events (workdays, social, meetings, etc). You can try on the different sizes in each cut to see what you like best. I will post here, the news, and on FB when and where they will be available.

I think Rich wants to have a fitting party but that may get weird  :o
    XXX
    JHenry

May 07, 2015, 08:43 PM

The kit is here. To start I will be at QR this Saturday starting at about 9:00 10:00 until about 4:00. I will have the kit with me when I'm out and about and I will try to make an appearance at all of the CORP functions in the near future. If you have a specific request please send me a message and I will try to accommodate you.

For Saturday 5/9 we will be working on finishing Drop Zone if you want to get at the kit.

Cell is 2 o 9 5 three three 7

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 01:20 PM by JHenry »

XXX
    JHenry

May 11, 2015, 08:33 AM

I will be at CR Sport tonight around 5:30 until 7 or 7:30 for the BoC meeting.

I will also be at the Pleasant View work day/Niner demo this coming Saturday.
    XXX
    Timmy
    I might be hurt, but is my bike ok?

June 04, 2015, 08:27 AM

How do we order these?  I can't find them on Mt Borah's website.

~ Adventure is the invitation to common people to become uncommon - Warren Miller

XXX
    JHenry

June 05, 2015, 07:11 AM

The store front isn't live yet. I received the sample swatches on Tuesday to review. I had one question back to Borah that I'm waiting for an answer. If there aren't any changes the store should be up in a few days. Keep your fingers crossed!

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 12, 2015, 06:09 AM

I currently have the jerseys, and will bring yours to BH Thursday evening if you let me know you will be there.  We are hoping to have them at CR for the workday on Saturday and the Pivot Demo on Sunday, but logistics are still being worked out; post up if you would like to pick yours up at either of those events and we will work something out.

They will definitely be at CORPfest next weekend.

If you would like to arrange some other pick-up, let me know and we will see what we can do.

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

August 12, 2015, 06:14 AM

I currently have the jerseys, and will bring yours to BH Thursday evening if you let me know you will be there.  We are hoping to have them at CR for the workday on Saturday and the Pivot Demo on Sunday, but logistics are still being worked out; post up if you would like to pick yours up at either of those events and we will work something out.

They will definitely be at CORPfest next weekend.

If you would like to arrange some other pick-up, let me know and we will see what we can do.
    Will be at Pleasant View next Thursday. Not sure about Black Hawk.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

August 12, 2015, 07:27 AM

Anyone want to buy my med BMX type? It doesn't fit at all like the trial one I tried.

XXX

August 13, 2015, 09:17 AM

I'd like to buy the BMX type one! Are you going to be at Blackhawk tonight by any chance?

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 15, 2015, 06:48 AM

Brett O. will have the jerseys at CamRock today; look for him if you want yours.  If someone out there wants to be responsible for getting them to CORPfest next weekend, let Brett know and take them from him.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 18, 2015, 10:58 PM

Sorry Brett and I fumbled the hand off.  Jerseys will be at CORPfest; look for Tim B.

XXX
    JHenry

September 01, 2015, 09:32 AM

I have the jerseys and will be heading to the Monroe St area to hand them off to Jon. If you can be at Trader Joe's around 5:30 you can grab yours if you haven't done so. I'm short on time so I won't be able to hang around too long. After that I am heading north to University for a few minutes if that works better. Please post here if you plan to meet me.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:33 AM by JHenry »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 01, 2015, 10:37 AM

I still have to pick up my jersey's. I think one for me and one for Emory? A XXL and a Medium? Not positive anymore.
    Anyway, it's been a crazy few weeks. I have been biking a lot but not at many official CORP happenings. And the one I was at the shirts did not make it.
    Let me know. I am going to try and make the movie. But that is not for sure because I am coaching until 7:30p at CamRock that night as well. The last practice before the Hayward NICA race. So it would be at least 8:30 before I could make it.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    JHenry

September 01, 2015, 10:42 AM

I still have to pick up my jersey's. I think one for me and one for Emory? A XXL and a Medium? Not positive anymore.
    Anyway, it's been a crazy few weeks. I have been biking a lot but not at many official CORP happenings. And the one I was at the shirts did not make it.
    Let me know. I am going to try and make the movie. But that is not for sure because I am coaching until 7:30p at CamRock that night as well. The last practice before the Hayward NICA race. So it would be at least 8:30 before I could make it.
    I think Jon will need to make a trip to the garage to get the promo materials. It didn't cross my mind to get them for him as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

September 01, 2015, 09:36 PM

Nothing here with your name or Emory's; not sure where to start looking.