•  

Working @ camrock today or tomorrow.

May 27, 2012, 10:57 AM

Gonna go fix some flow stuff per request at camrock either today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow seeing as the high is 91 today. Let me know if you want to help!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

XXX

May 27, 2012, 11:22 AM

i wanna help. btw if anyone wanna help out it's tentatively tomorrowr afternoon

~ It's not the ride, it's the rider.
    Go big or go home.
    Know what you are up against.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

May 28, 2012, 06:56 PM

Let me know if you managed to get out. And if so what was worked on.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

May 28, 2012, 07:14 PM

Thought I saw the guys out around 12:45 today. Not sure what the work plan was...advanced downhill line from the parking lot?

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

May 28, 2012, 08:52 PM

Not sure what the work plan was...advanced downhill line from the parking lot?
    Me neither. Didn't know anything about it until I read this thread.
    I am hoping the work started with the filter into the trail you mentioned, Fun 'N Done. That would be one off the long list  :)

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

May 28, 2012, 11:17 PM

Hi chuck, yes wes and i made it out. Tom harron asked us to improve the drops/bumps on fun n done before the race. I guess there were complaints of the drop aiming you at the grass so we just carved out a little landing out of the grass to the side, hope you like it. I dont get out to camrock often and i forgot how much fun it is, great work guys!

XXX
    Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

May 28, 2012, 11:50 PM

Thanks for taking care of that Tom. It was nice to get a little rain to soften up the ground for massaging. Did you take a look at Beer Run?

T

XXX

May 29, 2012, 07:18 AM

Yep, beer run looked great, but it definitely needs to get ridden more or its going to wash away...

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

May 29, 2012, 01:51 PM

I attempted to ride up beer run on Sunday and agree it looks very soft/loose and needs to be packed down.  Riding up is definately a challenge.

XXX
    Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

May 29, 2012, 02:38 PM

This is why I have the skinny strong elite riders going up during the Cat1 Race.

Tom

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

May 29, 2012, 06:29 PM

I attempted to ride up beer run on Sunday and agree it looks very soft/loose and needs to be packed down.  Riding up is definately a challenge.
    We will need to keep a close eye on this trail. Obviously lots of challenges with the terrain and steepness. It also has a much higher percentage of sand in the soil than most of CamRock. If it does not armor properly we will be looking at bringing in clay to put a cap on it in order to make it sustainable.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

May 29, 2012, 07:05 PM

I am thinking of heading out friday during the day to check out the beerrun and work on what needs it.

I would have headed out with Tom but I was shreddin it in copper harbor.  I had a pretty wicked crash on sunday so hopefully am healed up for friday, maybe.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:07 PM by Tim S »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

May 29, 2012, 09:31 PM

I am thinking of heading out friday during the day to check out the beerrun and work on what needs it.

I would have headed out with Tom but I was shreddin it in copper harbor.  I had a pretty wicked crash on sunday so hopefully am healed up for friday, maybe.
    Sounds great Tim. Keep in touch. I have a list that of items that need attention.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

May 30, 2012, 08:19 AM

I should be able to get out some time this weekend to do some beer run work. Chinking and such.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

May 30, 2012, 12:45 PM

I should be able to get out some time this weekend to do some beer run work. Chinking and such.
    Great to hear Bonner! That would be great work to get completed. You know where the key is if you need it.
    I will be out there this afternoon getting some other work done to appease DCP. This weekend I am Up Nort' for a nephews graduation.

~ Chuck Hutchens