•  

Trails cleared of.... (rubbing, stabbing, poking)

August 08, 2012, 11:00 PM

Didn't know that the city mows that. I'll try to get in touch with brendan to figure out how to get them to stop.

XXX

August 09, 2012, 11:23 AM

If the city mows it, not much we can do. We just aren't maintaining that section of trail.

I'll be there tonight with the brushcutter.

XXX
    Colin519

August 09, 2012, 12:48 PM

I was going to stop by later today and trim back some of the branches that were sticking out (when I rode 2 nights ago).

Possible around 6p

XXX

August 09, 2012, 12:54 PM

Ill check with Scott in Parks to see if they are mowing because of the trail we had there or if its to have access to drainage flow coming through to the road.

~ Burn rubber

XXX

August 09, 2012, 09:08 PM

Just finished trimming the trail. All the lower stuff is now good, and I did 3 sisters.

Next step is working on water/erosion issues. Stay tuned for a work day.

XXX
    Colin519

August 10, 2012, 11:08 PM

I biked it this late afternoon and there were only one puddle, right before the 1st climb (the pea gravel) there was one small puddle, but I just biked around it.  Other places in the woods were still just a little damp but no standing water. 

XXX
    Colin519

August 10, 2012, 11:09 PM

Just finished trimming the trail. All the lower stuff is now good, and I did 3 sisters.

Next step is working on water/erosion issues. Stay tuned for a work day.

Also on my ride today I tried to clean up all the branches you (or someone) left all over the trail.  I tried to tuck them back into the woods/brush a little bit.