•  

Saturday 5/24 workday

augs
    Former President
    Board Member

May 12, 2014, 11:03 PM

Come out and help get things in order for the summer!  Working from 8-12, riding some after that.  In addition to a general spring clean-up, we will be working on a training area for the youth program in the East Pines (creating a loop, with several mini-loops, of technical features for kids of all ages to hone their skills), getting the main downhill in fighting trim, and improving the new 'easy-up' climb, (which will also be a respectable downhill when all is said and done).

Summer membership is back down in the reasonable price range, so join and give yourself another in-town(ish) option.  We are planning a few social events as well; check back here in a couple weeks for more information.

Jon

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:57 AM by imwjl »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

May 12, 2014, 11:30 PM

Hey Jon, I am guessing a typo there. Maybe 5/24? (fixed with moderator's heavy pen)

~ Chuck Hutchens

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:57 AM by imwjl »

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

May 18, 2014, 10:29 PM

Thanks William, Chuck.  I would like to say it was a typo and that I do know what month it is, but I can't with much certainty.

As far as the workday, we will likely not be working on the East Pines area, other that cleaning up existing trail.  Otherwise there is still plenty to do; we have come up with what seems like will be a solution for the badly eroded section of the main downhill.

Hope to see you out there.

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

May 24, 2014, 08:57 PM

Two more turning platforms and berms done, tweaks and fixes to the flow trail. Pat and friends resurrected a line they used 20 years ago.

XXX

June 05, 2014, 02:45 PM

Was trimming and Noticed a tree down near the top of west side climb yesterday