•  

Whats with the 20 questions to post something?

March 06, 2012, 10:52 AM

Sorry but I hate computers as it is and I can never read the stupid letters that you can't read, and really don't feel like answering a bunch of stupid questins just to post something.  I understand the purpose but wonder if that is really necessary.  I tried posting something and it wouldn't let me!  I hope this works.  This is not inspiring people to use the website.  Not trying to bitch or anything because you all know that's not my style but this get's an acception to my no bitching policy.  I cannot honestly encourage people to, or want to myself participate in something that is a pain in the butt! 

Can that stuff be removed so I can succesfully post without yelling at my computer?

This took me 7 tries and I finally had to listen to them hope it works this time

btw you can ride a bike on a cieling if your good, just got that question wrong, time for try no 8 to post this...

XXX

March 06, 2012, 11:04 AM

It asked me questions the very first time I posted.  After that....nada.

~ I like beer and men

XXX

March 06, 2012, 11:43 AM

We were inundated with spam bots over the weekend. We'll try to strike a better balance moving forward.

XXX
    Dave
    Assistant Trail Stewart

March 06, 2012, 11:49 AM

Spam bots. mmmmmmhmmmmm, tasty. Awesome job guys, love the forum and the site. Ride on.

But OMG computer iz hard to due. :)

~ "No regrets, that's my motto. That and everybody wang chung tonight"

XXX

March 06, 2012, 01:41 PM

What u talkin about Tim? I think you might be crazy lol. This forum is so much better!

XXX

March 06, 2012, 03:29 PM

I understand Brendan, sorry for the bitching, I know you guys worked hard at this and thanks for that it is appreciated, I should have said that before. 

Tom you know damn well I am crazy, but it did ask me it you could ride a bike on the ceiling!  I swear, I have not been drinking today!

XXX

March 06, 2012, 03:30 PM

It didn't ask me questions this time, sweet!

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

March 06, 2012, 10:53 PM

it is only at registration and then upon your first post.  i spent the better part of an hour the other night deleting well over 50 BOT registrations and spam posts.

~ i like social d

XXX

March 07, 2012, 11:20 AM

holy crap that sounds awful.  I don't know as much about computers as I do bikes, not much, I just know how to use them and break them!   

Now you guys got me thinking of how I can ride my bike on the ceiling!

I thnk we need to build a loop-de-loop feature somewhere!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

March 07, 2012, 10:06 PM

As Long as it is not "articulating" we are covered with our insurance ;-)

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

March 08, 2012, 02:27 AM

I wonder how many beers Nelson had when he came up with the 20 questions...

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

March 08, 2012, 06:51 AM

I'll admit to administrating while consuming.

~ i like social d