•  

CORP Fest/Pitch Black Singletrack This Weekend!!!!!

JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

August 21, 2013, 12:20 PM

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 12:33 PM by JHenry »

XXX

August 23, 2013, 09:08 AM

Is CORP fest canceled for this weekend due to the wet conditions out at CamRock? I had signed myself for the set-up on Saturday morning and have not received any updates. If CORP fest is still on were do we meet to start setting up?

XXX
    Nate W.
    Club Raconteur

August 23, 2013, 09:11 AM

CORP Fest is most definitely on!

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

August 23, 2013, 09:52 AM

Is CORP fest canceled for this weekend due to the wet conditions out at CamRock? I had signed myself for the set-up on Saturday morning and have not received any updates. If CORP fest is still on were do we meet to start setting up?

Set up is 9:00 a.m. at CRI shelter

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 23, 2013, 10:38 AM

I have not been home in 2 days. But when I left we were in a major drought. Choking dust on the Monday night ride this week. The NOAA precip maps show less than 1" of precip in the last week.  I would think any rain we got would have just settled the dust and made things nice for riding at CamRock this weekend....

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 23, 2013, 10:42 AM

Forecast calls for one heck of a beautiful weekend for CORPfest! 84 degrees and sunshine all day. A nice low of 62 degrees overnight. An almost full moon for Pitch Black Singletrack race and the midnight Scavenger Hunt. It is hard to beat that!!!

I am really looking forward to a fun weekend. Bring a tent for fun an no worries of driving!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

August 25, 2013, 10:15 AM

Thanks! The boy and I had a great time.

He had so much fun he lost his sunglasses. If anyone finds a pair of red and black dragons, please post up.

XXX

August 25, 2013, 11:39 AM

That was one of the funnest bike events I've been to, great job putting it on. It's a joy to see so many happy folks on bikes, especially the kids who were out in force.

XXX

August 25, 2013, 07:40 PM

Lost/left a Gray Giro helmet at the Pixie race spot.

A big thanks to you fellas for all the hard work to make CORPfest happen- the wife and kids had a blast.  My wife hasn't ridden singletrack for 10 years and now has a revitalized interest.  My six year old keeps referring to Rich and Chuck as his "teachers" and "my coach did this"- he is really fired up about biking.  You guys pulled together a great family event- THANKS!     

XXX

August 25, 2013, 09:00 PM

Great time!!  I know how much work it can be to put on an event like this.  Thank You.

I put a couple of videos up on my Flikr page.  I'll do some more later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88706360@N08/sets/72157633120298034/

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

August 26, 2013, 08:46 AM

Lost/left a Gray Giro helmet at the Pixie race spot.

A big thanks to you fellas for all the hard work to make CORPfest happen- the wife and kids had a blast.  My wife hasn't ridden singletrack for 10 years and now has a revitalized interest.  My six year old keeps referring to Rich and Chuck as his "teachers" and "my coach did this"- he is really fired up about biking.  You guys pulled together a great family event- THANKS!   

I know it went into the trailer and is in the CORP garage. I will be out there tomorrow to start unloading the trailer unless Dave gets to it before me.