•  

This Saturday is going to be the big spring workday at CamRock!

Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

May 09, 2014, 08:21 AM

Yes it is here already! This Saturday is going to be the big spring workday at CamRock!

We have a lot of great things in store for this year: A complete rebuilding of Area 51. The direction will be reversed and lots of new features will be added. Reconfiguring Man-Down (the entrance feature into the Outback) to accommodate the new property lines. I think you are going to like the new layout! Making rollers sweeter and the berms even better! As always we are looking to put more smiles per mile in on the CamRock trails!

We are going to try and do things a little bit differently this year based on feedback from other work days.

The Plans for Saturday:
    Meet at CamRock Sport at 8a.
    Coffee, milk and donuts will be provided for a little breakfast action.
    We will divide into groups, grab tools, and head out from there.

11a - 11:30ish- Snack will be provided trailside.

11:30ish -2:30ish. Complete projects started in the am.

2:30 sharp. Be back at CamRock Sport for brats, burgers, beers and some good 'ol BS. Time to kick back and hang with your fellow mountain bikers. Plan your adventures for the upcoming year. Talk about tales of the past. All the good stuff.

If you have any gas left in the tank head out for a ride with some others and enjoy the fruits of you and all of the other great CORP volunteers labors!
    If you can make a day of it, CamRock Sport has Brandon Beebe for free music starting at 6:30p! Always a good show and a lot of fun. I know I will be there until well after the sun goes down.
    Hope to see you there as well. Bring the family!

Things you should bring: Good sturdy footwear. A good pair of gloves. Clothing that you can get dirty. We are working in the dirt and the woods after all ;)

As always, if you have to come later, or leave earlier, please don't sweat it. We will get you steered to a crew. We appreciate any and all help you can give.

Any questions give me a call at 7:SEVEN:2 7:EIGHT EIGHT:3. Or send me a PM on this here CORP site.

Swag. To be handed out at the after-party: Two passes to Ray’s = Hero’s of the day.

~ i like social d