•  

Brazen Dropouts Bike Swap

augs
    Former President
    Board Member

January 04, 2015, 10:02 PM

The Brazen Dropouts' Annual Bike Swap is this Saturday, Jan. 10, 8:30-3:00 at the Alliant Energy Center.  We have a table, selling ourselves!  We could use folks to man the table; it would be nice to have enough to keep the shifts down to two hours.  All you need to do is be excited about mountain biking, and willing to talk to folks about it.  You should have plenty of time to wander around and look for deals.  Let me know if you are interested.

XXX

January 07, 2015, 07:31 PM

Yo,

Still need anyone for a 2 hour shift?  If so, what shifts are still available?  I may be able to come, along with 1-2 others.  Thanks!

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

January 08, 2015, 08:19 AM

Yes, I still think we have a need for 1 or 2 more...Jon can confirm.

XXX

January 08, 2015, 11:31 AM

I will be there to help early. When do doors open for vendors? I have the Demo table stuff

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

January 08, 2015, 10:33 PM

We are set with volunteers; thanks Nick, Jeff and Kristi, Jordan, Brett, Andy and Kate, and Tim.  Nick, I will email you the set up instructions; let me know if you don't get them.  Jeff, never mind on talking to Nick, etc.  If you are not an official volunteer, but are at the swap, be sure and stop by and say hello, or give the volunteers a chance to shop.

XXX

January 15, 2015, 10:58 AM

Jon, did all the stuff make it to your place?

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

January 15, 2015, 09:29 PM

I have the stuff.  2/8 fatbike race is the next time we need it, I can hang on to it until then.

XXX

January 19, 2015, 04:08 PM

I have the stuff.  2/8 fatbike race is the next time we need it, I can hang on to it until then.

Great! Thanks.