Check it out!

http://cwocc.org/
    XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 27, 2014, 02:59 PM

Very impressive indeed! Go on there and take a look at the IMBA Ride Center link.

The IMBA Ride Center Master Plan is an impressive piece. That is what we need to get put together. How much do you think that would cost? Would $5000 cover it?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

June 29, 2014, 08:54 PM

thats is the kind of piece i envision imba authoring for us.

~ i like social d

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

June 29, 2014, 10:53 PM

It looks cool, but it is never very impressive when there a multiple typos in the first paragraph.  If we ever get that far, I have a pretty close relationship with a copy-editor.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 30, 2014, 11:00 AM

thats is the kind of piece i envision imba authoring for us.
    That would be awesome for sure. Exactly what I would like to see....minus the typos of course ;)

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

June 30, 2014, 08:24 PM

Are we really that desperate that this looks good?

I understand that we have to start without a lot of specifics, but this proposal seems even less than that. It's not just the specifics that are lacking, there is nothing tying the parts together. It reads like someone worked through a check list but had no idea how to make it into a coherent whole. We already know how it's supposed to work, but someone with no knowledge of how a trail system gets built would not be enlightened by reading this proposal.

If I was in a county or local government position and this proposal landed on my desk, I would question the judgement of the people who were presumably making their best effort. IMO, it would be better to pass for a while than embarrass ourselves with something done this badly.

Sorry, I can't go along with the consensus on this one.

Walt

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

June 30, 2014, 09:25 PM

I haven't checked it out yet but I did see that they are getting 5 figure grants, so obviously something is better than nothing.