•  

CORP Blue Mound Work Day Saturday April 28th

Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    To Be A Man...

April 24, 2012, 06:51 PM

When: 9AM Saturday April 28th NOTE CHANGE TO SUNDAY APRIL 29TH 9AM

Where: Meet at park garage. After you enter the park, take the first left toward the camp ground, the next left toward the old park office, then right toward the garage. Left, left, right. Or just ask how to get to the garage at the entry kiosk.

What: We are getting a dump truck load of gravel delivered to the first road crossing in the beginner section. We will be digging out mud from the trail and filling in with gravel for better wet weather trail performance.

Why: This is the official CORP work day. This is your opportunity to do something toward making Blue Mound a better ride in wet weather. I will raid my home beer inventory for a post-work drink.

Walt

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 06:16 AM by Walt Hougas »

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

April 25, 2012, 01:43 PM

I'll be there, looking forward to seeing a great turnout this time around.

XXX
    Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

April 25, 2012, 02:33 PM

Sorry but I can't make it this time. Photos session at MIS.

Tyler will miss it to since he can't drive by himself for another 10 years.

Tom

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    To Be A Man...

April 26, 2012, 06:53 AM

Thanks guys. This will go a long way toward establishing CORP as trail maintainers in the eyes of the DNR. Plus it's  another step toward a longer riding season at Blue Mound.

Walt

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    To Be A Man...

April 27, 2012, 06:18 AM

NOTE DATE CHANGE TO SUNDAY APRIL 29TH 9AM.

Due to the very bad weather forecast for Saturday, the date for this weekend's work is being changed to Sunday April 29th 9AM.

Apologies for the last minute change, but due to the bad weather forecast it is necessary.

Walt