•  

Thursday night ride

Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward - CamRock Bike Park
    Trail Steward

September 10, 2015, 10:14 AM

Any chance the Thursday night ride is on tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ 'You can have as many bikes as you want, just make sure they're all the same color and you never keep more than one in the same place. She'll never know.'

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

September 10, 2015, 10:25 AM

Any chance the Thursday night ride is on tonight?

Hey Pete. I am out of town, returning this afternoon. Just from watching the radar I assumed it is a washout and the trails will stay closed?
    I posted up here: http://www.madcitydirt.com/index.php?topic=2246.90
    And on the CORP Facebook event. I never know where to post with all of the social media options today, but I try to keep those updated.....
    Unless you want to get hard-core and keep the ride going no matter the weather? We could ride road or doubletrack when the trails are closed! We would have two of us at least ;D

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

September 10, 2015, 11:42 AM

Stupid rain.    I couldn't make last Thursday's ride, but was looking forward to tonight's.

:P

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 10, 2015, 11:47 AM

I'd be down for whatever. If the trails are ok, we can do that. If not, I'd be into bringing the road bike out for a spin.

~ 'You can have as many bikes as you want, just make sure they're all the same color and you never keep more than one in the same place. She'll never know.'

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward

September 10, 2015, 04:39 PM

Unless the trail gets upgraded to open in the next hour....I'll be at the regular spot at 6, but on the road bike if anyone in interested!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

September 11, 2015, 12:23 AM

Unless the trail gets upgraded to open in the next hour....I'll be at the regular spot at 6, but on the road bike if anyone in interested!

I got smart and got a nice ride in at a dry trail in Indiana. Then headed through the rain to get home!
    I would be up for making Thursday nights a regular whatever-the-weather ride though!

~ Chuck Hutchens