•  

Thursday Night Rides! Meet at CamRock Garage. No-drop. Ride at 6p.

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 10, 2015, 09:57 AM

Looks like a wash out today. Bummer. We will be back at it again next week.
    Feel free to join in any and all abilities. We have had quite a great crew lately and it has been a lot of fun!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 03, 2015, 08:30 AM

It is going to be another great night for a ride! A hot one to be sure, but that makes the refreshments afterward that much better, right?
    As always the ride leaves CRS at 6 bells. We have had a pretty good crew showing lately. We will prolly be back at CRS for a beverage and/or some noshing around 7:30. It will be dark by 8.
    All are welcome. I do enjoy showing noobs around the CR trails and showing them this awesome sport.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 09, 2015, 11:13 PM

I apologize for the delay in posting. We had a really good ride again on Thursday. We had some new faces. Some occassional faces. And some of us that have been around a bit. It is getting to be a nice group of folks showing up regularly.
    We were all pretty close paced rider s this week. So we went out in one group. Rode the regular loop. After CR3 we split apart a bit and the ones who wanted to stretch their legs did so. A few of us held back a bit.
    But we all met back at CamRock Sport afterward. Almost everybody stayed for a beverage and/or a bite to eat. Lots of good talk about the future of CamRock, the Cambridge Bike Park, and road trips to places far away.
    Lets keep these rides going. This is where and how those plans get made!
    And yes, anyone and everyone is welcome! There is no test to pass, and no initiation ;D
    Just show up and ride!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

August 09, 2015, 08:41 PM

Yes! they are open to everybody.

XXX

August 09, 2015, 08:16 PM

Are these  open to anyone? Been looking for a group to get involved with here and there...when I'm not being dad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 06, 2015, 09:04 AM

It should be another perfect night for the Thursday Night Rides at CamRock tonight! If you are not heading over to the Capital Brewery/Pleasantview ride, head on out to CamRock. I know there is a Meet Up group coming out as well.
    It is a good night to be a part of CORP! Lots of choices to ride sweet singletrack and make friends in the Dane County area!
    As usual we will ride at 6, and hang for beverage and possible some food at CamRock Sport afterward.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

July 29, 2015, 11:09 PM

Looking forward to a great night for Thursday Night Ride this week. The weatherman says we are going to hit it perfect - warm temps, low hunidity, and temps dropping nicely in the evening.
    It should be perfect!
    Come on out and get some riding in on the CamRock Trails. They are perfect right now. The little rain this am (we only got 1/3") was just enough to make things a bit tacky.
    See you ready to ride at 6!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

June 24, 2015, 07:34 AM

Sorry for the last minute notice - the joys of volunteer work and life - but we might have a host meeting people to take the relatively new metro trail from Greenway area.

This is all a bit like CamRock was some years ago first getting all the elements including town connected. For any rough around the edges, it is a good ride, you'll see the potential, and wow do a very small number of volunteers deserve a huge amount of thanks and credit for what's done.

BTW: Don't forget CamRock is the established Thursday ride and this is just a switch up because of the monthly board meeting.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 23, 2015, 11:50 AM

Where does the ride meet?
    The Facebook link will get you to a location and map. If you don't Facebook, look up the Pleasantview Golf Course in Middleton. The ride will start in the parking lot at the Pleasantview Pump Track.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

June 23, 2015, 11:47 AM

Where does the ride meet?

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 23, 2015, 11:26 AM

Thanks for posting up the report last week Mike! It was good to know that a good ride was had by folks back here.
    I got a great ride in as well. It just happened to be in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The Fort Custer State Recreation Area. Check it out if you are ever in teh area. About 20 miles of really nice trail.
    Anyway, for this week if possible you should head over to Middleton for the group ride before the Board Meeting. https://www.facebook.com/events/863459353747461/
    I can't say much, but there are a lot of trails to ride in that area that you likely have not been on before. Come and check them out! You won't be disappointed. And of course feel free to stick around afterward for the Board meeting to get up to date on what is going on with CORP, and what the future is looking like.
    I'm not cancelling the ride, and feel free to gather up and get a group together if this is what works for you, but I won't be able to make it for this ride.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

June 19, 2015, 12:14 PM

We had a good ride Thursday night Chuck! Hopefully the weather cooperates next week.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 18, 2015, 12:24 AM

OK it looks like the weather is in our favor this week.
    Unfortunately I am unable to make the ride this week as I am traveling in Michigan and won't be able to get back. l am hoping one of the other regulars would be willing to check and see if there are newbies that would like some guidance for the ride. Please post up if you could/would take that on tomorrow. It would be much appreciated. I will buy you a cold one!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 11, 2015, 11:10 AM

We had a good ride last week. Split off into three separate groups. Then we all met back at CRS for a beverage and some BS afterward. It was a real nice night for a ride.

I am sure you have figured out that tonight will be a no-go. Looks like trails will be closed 'til prolly Saturday. Hope for better weather next week!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 04, 2015, 02:44 PM

Looks like the chances for rain have passed us by. It's going to be a great night for a ride!

~ Chuck Hutchens